Avseal Blind Sealing Plugs
Efficient sealing fastener solution for applications such as powertrains, engines, transmissions and manifolds.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Fully annealed sleeve yields high sealing performance.
- Improved seal and wider hole tolerance.
- Larger hole tolerance. Simplified hole alignment when automated placing is required.
- Internal lock. Flat nose tip and ease of use.
- Improved stem retention and increased vibration resistance.
- No locking ring formed by nose tip. Standard equipment reduces preventative maintenance.
- Tapered sleeve and stem allows ease of entry with standard tooling.
- Suited to automated systems, seal quality is not operator dependent
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Popular assembly applications include thin wall applications, restricted space, shorter hole length, high-pressure applications, holes with large tolerance, and automotive low-pressure applications.
Contact us for more information: