Avdel Speed Fastening Systems
For high speed assembly of various components and materials, the Avdel® speed fastening systems can be magazine-fed or fed via a vibrating bowl.
- High speed assembly with magazine fed tool or automation
- Highly controlled with low placing load shock
- No stem rattle, no debris, no waste
- Vibration resistant, Corrosion resistant
- Eco friendly, Zero waste
- Up to 60% lighter than conventional rivets or screws
Contact us for more information:
With its distinctive bulbed tail, the Briv speed fastener provides a high joint clamp with the foreshortening of the fastener during installation.
- Sizes: 2.4mm (3/32") to 6.0mm
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, steel, stainless steel, brass, and tin plated brass*
- Headforms: Dome/mushroom, countersunk