The Lockbolt comprises of two pieces that create high-strength joints and withstand the toughest environments.
From the Stanley Engineered Fastening Avdel range, the NeoBolt® non-breakstem lockbolt fastening system offers an eco-friendly, high strength and vibration resistant option for heavy-duty structural applications.
NeoBolt® fasteners are widely used on railway, truck & trailer, commercial vehicles, solar & wind energy, screening equipment, fencing and security screens, construction, overland infrastructure, and power and utility service applications.
NeoBolt® lockbolts can be placed with a range of installation tools.
Contact us for more information:
- No pin break
- No metal waste
- Avoids corrosion at stem break point (vs. traditional lockbolts)
- Reduced pin size and weight for lower warehousing and shipping cost
- Locking groves for superior vibration resistance (vs. traditional lockbolts)
- Helical “fitup” form allows rapid pre-assembly of collar on pin
- No need to support the pin during the placing operation
- Ideal for upside-down installation
- Radial bar indicators on flange for quick visual swage inspection upon placing
- Fast, non-operator reliant installation for improved productivity
|3/16" (4.8 mm)*||Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel|
|1/4" (6.4 mm)*||Aluminium or Steel||Magni 565 (Steel)||Aluminium or Steel||Magni 560 (Steel)|
|5/16" (8.0 mm)*||Aluminium||None||Aluminium||None|
NeoBolt® Cordless Lockbolt Tool
- Mobility which eliminates the need for expensive support equipment
- Easy to use tool-less nose housing and collet
- Long-Lasting 20V Li-Ion 4.0Ah Battery powered by DEWALT with only a 30 minute charge time
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle for operator comfort and improves access around structures
- Rapid placing capability reduces assembly time and money
- Powerful 8.9 kN pulling force and 25mm stroke